Pure Yoga Bristol
Pure Yoga is an urban yoga studio providing a sanctuary of calm amidst the vibrant harbourside area of Wapping Wharf. A warm and cosy space with a beautiful oak floor with underfloor heating. The studio is fully equipped with chunky 6mm eco-friendly yoga mats.
Blocks, bricks, straps, bolsters, blankets and eye pillows are provided to make your practice more comfortable. A variety of teachers offering different styles of yoga – open to everyone.
10 Reasons To Practice Yoga
- Improve strength and flexibility
- Reduce back pain & other muscular aches and pains
- Increase lung capacity
- Alleviate stress and anxiety
- Enhance focus and concentration
- Invigorate health and well being
- Strengthen core muscles
- Calm and balance the nervous system
- Improve circulation
- Weight management
One could easily while away a week of deep rest and rejuvenation here. Relaxing by the swimming pool, having a massage treatment, finding a quiet secluded spot with a good book or taking a walk in the stunning natural surroundings. There are nice walks from the house and even better ones a short drive away. The area is rich in sites of historic and natural beauty.
Alongside our general classes, we also provide personal yoga classes designed to suit your own individual needs. One to one classes can be used to support specific areas of interest:
- deepen your yoga practice
- help an injury
- ease back pain
- alleviate stress and anxiety
- therapeutic aid to maintain a healthy lifestyle
Please contact us for further information.