1:1 private yoga classes
Private yoga classes are tailored to suit your own individual requirements. Private yoga lessons allow you personal, one-on-one time to ask as many questions as you like about your practice, movement, focus, alignment, breathing, meditation, relaxation – whatever you need that day. You can choose when and where to practice, at a park, in your home, in your garden, at your office, or anywhere that feels right. I will provide the equipment necessary for your private yoga lesson. Any space big enough for a yoga mat is perfect.
Private yoga classes might be appropriate if you:
- Are uncomfortable in group classes
- Want to work through obstacles in your practice
- Need therapeutic attention
- Are getting started with yoga, especially if classes seem overwhelming or intimidating
- Are focusing on personal goals
- Want to create a personalised schedule
- Feel that your practice has plateaued
- Have had an injury or have health concerns
- Keep encountering the same blocks or problems
Rates start at £50 for a one-hour session.
You are also welcome to have a small group of up to 3 people attend the class and share the cost. Prices start from £50 but may vary depending on location. Please contact Amelia for further information.